Memecoin noticed main on-chain exercise and exchange deposits following its high-profile Binance itemizing. On-chain analytics agency Lookonchain offered detailed breakdowns of Memecoin’s tokenomics and post-listing token actions.
In response to Lookonchain, the entire provide of Memecoin is 69 billion tokens. 8,797,500,000 MEME have been circulating initially when Memecoin was listed on Binance, equaling 12.75% of the entire provide.
The workforce offered a full token distribution evaluation:
- Whole Provide: 69 billion MEME
- Preliminary Circulating Provide: 8,797,500,000 MEME
Lookonchain additionally outlined the token allocation percentages:
- Binance Launchpool – 2%
- Neighborhood Hearth Sale – 11%
- Buyers (Non-public Sale) – 12%
- Airdrop – 25%
- Ecosystem – 30%
- Advisors – 3%
- Contributors – 17%
Put up-listing MEME actions
Lookonchain analyzed on-chain information, tracing Memecoin’s stream after itemizing:
- The workforce offered 10 million MEME as liquidity on DEXs.
- Roughly 670 million MEME value $15 million was deposited on exchanges together with Binance, OKX, Bybit, KuCoin, Gateio, and Huobi, doubtless for market making.
- Of the highest 10 airdrop recipients, seven deposited round 214.88 million MEME value $4.8 million in exchanges.
- Important parts of the personal and presale allocations additionally flowed into exchanges after itemizing.
The itemizing of Memecoin on Binance has introduced the token into the limelight. Taking a better have a look at Binance reveals that the 24-hour low worth of MEME was $0.00100, exhibiting a +2743% surge after the itemizing.
MEME is presently buying and selling at $0.028439 at press time, with the costs exhibiting notable volatility. Buyers and merchants ought to keep cautious throughout this era, as the worth might go in both course.