India Blockchain Week (IBW), the nation’s flagship sequence of blockchain and Web3 occasions held in Bangalore from Dec.4-10, is thrilled to announce the speaker lineup for the primary IBW Convention.
The convention’s headline audio system embody Polygon Co-Founder Sandeep Nailwal, Aptos Co-Founder Mo Shaikh, Ava Labs Founder & CEO Dr. Emin Gün Sirer, TRON Co-Founder Justin Solar, and The Sandbox Co-Founder Sebastien Borget.
Extra notable audio system will probably be Rene Reinsberg (Co-Founding father of Celo) Prabhakar Reddy (Co-Founding father of FalconX), Aniket Jindal (Co-Founding father of Biconomy), Zhen Yu Younger (Co-Founding father of Web3Auth), Irene Wu (Head of Technique at LayerZero), Manish Agarwal (CEO at IndiGG), Dr. Kang Li (Chief Safety Officer at Certik), Simon Kim (CEO & Managing Companion at Hashed), Kelvin Koh (Co-Founder & Managing Companion of Spartan) amongst many others.
Going down on the Sheraton Grand in Bangalore on December 6-7, the IBW’23 Convention may have 100+ innovators, entrepreneurs, decision-makers and thought leaders throughout your complete spectrum of the blockchain business engaged in keynote speeches, panel discussions, fireplace chats, and moderated debates. For instance:
- Sandeep Nailwal will have interaction in a hearth chat, discussing the present progress and way forward for Polygon 2.0, and sharing insights concerning the Indian Web3 ecosystem
- Mo Shaikh will ship a keynote speech centered on the Transfer ecosystem and the way Aptos enhances scalability and velocity to reinforce consumer expertise
- Dr. Emin Gün Sirer will take part in a hearth chat, discussing methods for fostering Web3 adoption via subnets and Avalanche’s India technique
- Justin Solar may have a digital fireplace chat, delving into normal crypto tendencies and providing views on international regulation, stablecoins, and the Tron ecosystem
- Sebastien Borget, in his keynote speech, will discover the way forward for the Metaverse and the way manufacturers can unlock worth in digital worlds and their huge plans for India
“India is taking full benefit of Web3 know-how throughout industries like social media, leisure, commerce, and open monetary programs”, mentioned Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder & CEO of Aptos Labs. “The Aptos India ecosystem, progress and group is already increasing every day quicker than most others. Our international enterprise companions are taking discover of the mix of market maturity and innovation taking place throughout the nation. We’re devoted to the growth of Web3 in India and stay up for Aptos being a catalyst for the decentralized motion.”
In addition to the two-day headline convention, the week-long Web3 competition will function different prime Web3 occasions akin to ETHIndia, Polygon Join, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and plenty of extra. It is a distinctive alternative to interact with rising expertise, entice new builders to the blockchain enviornment, and increase the blockchain ecosystem in India.
“We’re launching India Blockchain Week (IBW) as a result of we see the synergy between India and Blockchain as not only a game-changer, however our collective future,” mentioned Tak Lee, CEO of Hashed Emergent, host of the India Blockchain Week (IBW) Convention.
About India Blockchain Week (IBW)
India Blockchain Week (IBW) is a sequence of blockchain and web3 occasions, spanning from 4-10 December 2023 throughout Bangalore, India. IBW is a week-long array of fifty+ web3 occasions, together with flagship occasions such because the headline IBW Convention, ETHIndia, Polygon Join, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and plenty of different side-events, networking occasions, workshops, events and so on hosted by Indian & international blockchain business stakeholders.
The IBW Convention is the two-day headline occasion anchoring India Blockchain Week (IBW) on 6-7 December 2023 on the Sheraton Grand, Bangalore and hosted by Hashed Emergent – a workforce and model devoted to accelerating the mass adoption of Web3 in India.
For media queries, please contact: Irshad Ahmed, [email protected]